Re: [xfce] - power management

Hi Herbert,

I don't have XFCE installed, and I don't have a solution to your problem
right now, but have you checked if your /etc/systemd/logind.conf file
has the option #HandleHibernateKey=hibernate uncommented?

Does your window manager handle this type of ACPI event(s) now?
/usr/bin/xfce4-power-manager

Does acpid handle those events? Check the scripts in /etc/acpid/events
and section Troubleshooting on acpid's man page.

Stephan

Herbert Fortes: