Re: ALSA package

On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 4:47 AM, Artem Oliynyk <azure.email@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I have troubles with my audio card in Debian on Acer Aspire Aspire VN7-592G:
> internal microphone are not working at all and system hangs time-to-time.
>
> I'm not sure what package cause this, what package should be reported?

Since you received no replies on this, I thought I would take a stab.

I am working on a script that gathers system information in order to
troubleshoot common problems such as sound. Could you please download
the script https://gitlab.com/d3k2mk7/rutils/blob/master/debian_user/gather_system_info.py
,  run it as

python3 gather_system_info.py

and copy paste the output to the list? You can runt it as a normal
user as it does not require root privileges. This could help the
experts in diagnosing the problem.

thanks
raju
--