Re: mount MTP phone

On 09/04/2016 10:13 PM, Neal P. Murphy wrote:
On Sun, 4 Sep 2016 21:40:13 -0400
Tony Baldwin <tonybaldwin@gmx.com> wrote:

I've tried two USB ports, three charger chords, screen locked/unlocked.
rebooting both machines in various combos/orders..
The only thing I haven't done is sacrifice a goat first.
./tony

Are you using a USB3.0 port? Is the kernel up-to-date? For a while, Jessie's USB3.0 support was basically broken (as it was in most late-model kernels and is still broken in some); some of the recent kernel updates seems to have fixed it.

I don't know what kind any of these USB ports are ( as far as 3.0 or whatever), and everything was updated (update-> safe-upgrade) last week.

./tony

--
http://www.baldwinlinguas.com
translations, localization,