[jessie] how to file bug report against update that broke other packages?

As of a few days ago the gscan2pdf program is no longer functioning properly
in up-to-date jessie.

The culprit seems to be one of the packages updated as part of the recent
imagemagick security update. But I don't which of the updated files, or even
which package, causes the problem (indeed, I am not 100% certain that it is
the imagemagick update that is the source of the problem, but it sure looks
very, very likely).

So I am unsure how to proceed and let the developers know that the breakage
needs to be fixed (ASAP, I hope), since the breakage appears in a package that
was not updated, and I don't know precisely which package is responsible.

Any advice as to how to notify the debian team of the problem in a way that
will be useful to them would be gratefully received.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR