Baloo hangs at indexing

Dear list,

I am fighting with baloo on my EEEPC. Whilst baloo is well working on my 64-bit
notebook, it makes trouble on my 32-bit netbook. On both machines I got the
same versions (debian/testing).

The problem:
baloo hangs after an amount of indexing.
balooctl status is telling me
5402/47804 files indexed

and after hours 5402 does not increase.

I tried several times "balooctl disable", which NOT let the indexing stop. I
had to kill the process "baloo_file_index" manually.

A new "baloo enable" let the indexing begin., but stops at 5402 again.

I believe, something is blocking baloo, so I deleted all baloo related files
below ~.kde and ~/.local/share/

I also tried to exclude some directories with large files (there are some
Videos and ISO’s), but did not succeed.

Now I am stuck! It would help me, if there would be a way, to see, where baloo
is hanging.

Also would help, if there might be a way, to renew all baloo files
(reinstalling did not help) and baloo disable did not work.

Of course I searched for help in Google (and DuckDuckGo), but 99 percent I
found was "How to disable baloo indexing?" or "How prevent baloo from start?"
and so on. Sadly baloo is not well documentated and as I am no coder, source
code will not help me much.

Thank you for reading this, and any help is welcome!

Best regards

Hans