Re: epub files and debian?

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 2:04 PM, Nicolas George <george@nsup.org> wrote:
Le septidi 7 fructidor, an CCXXIV, Patrick Wiseman a écrit :
> You might want to rename with a .zip extension. The command line tool,
> unzip, used to require a zip extension.

I do not doubt your statement, but it is no longer true, and has been for
quite a long time.

OK. It used to complain that it couldn't find a file of whatever name with a zip extension; or so I remember it anyway. Glad to know it's now more cooperative!

Shell completion may get in the way of writing the file name easily, though,
but that is only a minor hindrance.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George