Re: Install Debian offline

Hi,

Brian wrote:
> There is no way of telling from his mails whether he is subscribed or
> not.

There is a strong correlation of mail header "X-Spam-Status:" content
and the reply activity on this list. (I assume Mutt 1.5.23 offers a way
to see all headers.)

People who reply to list-only posts very often have

while people who first show up as posters of questions often do not
have this text snippet in their X-Spam-Status.

The assumption that Vitalij is not subscribed is further supported by
the fact that he only replied to my mails which are Cc'ed to him.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas