A menu problem - was " "

On 8/14/2016 5:03 PM, Seckin Cinar wrote:
I am having a problem with the menu. it doesnt seems to be
showing my applications on it. I didnt remember what I have done
to do that. all my files and applications is installed but the
menu seems like looking somewhere else. no files is shown in it

Minimal information needed to assist you:
  1. What version of Debian are you using?
  2. What desktop are you using?

Are you subscribed to this list? Most replies will be to only the list.