Re: boot times out after dist-upgrade on Stretch

During the 90 second wait before my boot times out, I dropped into a
debug-shell and ran `systemctl list-units`. This was the output:
http://paste.debian.net/783995/ (good for 3 days). Of curiosity is
that the other dev-mapper-LVG... devices show that they're inactive
except for dev-mapper-LVG\x2droot.device, which makes sense since this
is given a pass of 1 in /etc/fstab. What sorts of operations would be
running on dev-mapper-LVG\x2droot.device so I can isolate which one
might be hanging up? Also note in the dump that -.mount is both active
and successfully mounted, which may explain why, even after the
dev-mapper-LVG... processes time out that the debug-shell still shows
a properly-mounted filesystem.

I suspected it might be fsck but disabling it both from fstab (pass=0)
and the kernel command line (fsck.mode=skip) didn't work. What else
can I check?