Blocking 445 IP port

Hi there, I would like you sorry me if I wrote the English wrong in some place.

I realized that my Debian systems are with 445's IP ports opened. How I could to block permanently this and any other IP port when I wish?

I've blocked with an Iptables command but I would like a way to block forever. I wish to keep 445 IP port closed since when my Debian system is started.

Could I to know what the package that's installed and opening this IP port opened?

Could you help me?

Regards from Brazil,
Thiago.