using curl/wget to call logout

Hi list,

I'm trying to use curl to call the logout function of a logout button already working through browser. After successfully login the page lands at <link>/home.jsp where the logout button is available. Pressing on that button the link redirects to <link>login.jsp?message=logout

Investigating the traffic after logout, shows the action preserve a cookie

~~~

JSESSIONID: E0EAC6A4CB37534FEF818A99D08BD499

Request URL: <link>Login.jsp?message=logout
Request Method: GET
Status Code: 200

Referer: <login>/home.jsp

~~~

already tried with

curl -c my.cookie  <link>/home.jsp
curl -X GET -c my.cookie <link>/Login.jsp?message=logout

but no success. How can I use curl/wget to logout through CLI ?

thanks & regards,
Bob