Healthcare IT professionals database 2016

Hi,

Would you be interested in reaching out to decision making professionals from healthcare IT sector?

We have recently compiled and verified contacts (2016) from All Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, Nursing Homes and from all healthcare sectors across the Globe.

Titles to reach from Healthcare IT Sector:

  • Decision Makers
  • Lab Directors and Managers
  • Clinicians
  • Physicians (all specialties)
  • CIO, CTO and all Technical titles
  • Owners and Administrators from Nursing Homes and more….

You can use this list to Tele, Email and Direct Marketing.

And also we do have the services like Email Campaigning, Data Appending, Data Cleansing, Demand Generation, Web Development, SEO Etc...

List includes: Company Name, Web Address, Contact Name, First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Titles, Email, Complete Mailing Address, Phone, Fax, and Industry Type, SIC Code, Employee Size, Revenue Size and Direct LinkedIn URLs.

If you are interested, please let me know your target geography in the below format. So that I can send you few samples and approximate pricing for your review.

Target Sector: ________________??

Look forward for your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Russell Mickelson

Marketing Executive

B2B Data Analytics

If you do not wish to hear from us, please reply with a subject line as Leave-out. We respect your privacy.