Re: off topic Question of the day..

On 2016-07-09, Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:

>> Is Tabloid
>> (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper_size#North_American_paper_sizes )
>> in the list?
>
> I believe it is. Checking, yes. If that is the correct size, and its
> truly borderless when selected as "tabloid(borderless)", if the paper
> guidance can be improved, that would be ideal as when I trimmed it up
> and put it on a big sheet of light plywood this morning, I was trimming
> about 1/2" from all 4 edges on average.  And it was set for
> "A3(borderless)" at the time.  What size in our antiquated inch system is
> A3?

I'm reading 11x17 can be tabloid (US B/ANSI B) *or* ledger (ANSI B).

http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/office-paper-sizes-d_213.html

Tabloid and ledger are both of identical dimensions, but one is a
horizontal orientation, and the other a vertical one.

--
Même l’avenir n’est plus ce qu’il était.
Paul Valéry