Re: Automounted with udisks volumes could not be opend in Nautilus normal user (uid=1000)

Dear Cindy-Sue Causey,

Indeed, I have the same permissions as you've mentioned on my sid (upgraded from Jessie-gnome) installation too.
As I understand, it is not the best idea to change this by hand, isn't it?
And what could possibly be a reason for this problem to occur?

Thank you for the assumption!
Sincerely,
Evgenii