CRM User List

Hi,

Would you be interested in all CRM users email list for your email campaigns? We provide the Database across North America, EMEA, APAC and Latin America.

Information Fields: Name, Title, Email, Phone Numbers, Company Name, and Company Details like, Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size and industry.

We also provide to other related Technology Users like:

• Microsoft Dynamics CRM

• Zoho

• Salesforce

• SalesLogix

• Oracle CRM

• Goldminer CRM

• Nimble

• Workbooks CRM

• SAP CRM

• Genesys CRM

• Sage CRM

• Base CRM and many more...

We provide IT Decision Makers, C-Level, VP-Level, Directors and Manager Contacts.

Please review and let me know you’re interested in above mentioned users list, also let me know if you have different target audience.

Await your response!

Thanks,

Alia Smoot

Business Development Executive

| List acquisition | Technology Lists | Email/Data Appending | Search Engine Optimization |

           To remove from this mailing: reply with subject line as "leave out”