Re: Strange Email Bounce

Hi,

Michael Milliman wrote:
> Situation not resolved

Hm. If not the reply by Charlie S would report the same effect,
i'd say somebody is picking on you personally. (Subscribe to list,
wait for mail from you, make up some pseudo bounce message.)

I tried to learn about the strange headers like
  Taap-Sender: ninjalabs+caf_=backup=ninjalabs.com@gmail.com
The only occurence found by Google is your initial post here

The domain ninjalabs.com is at sale.

I could not yet verify that bounceio.net belongs to the spam
facilitator bounce.io:
  http://www.atelier.net/en/trends/articles/bounceio-looking-turn-non-delivered-emails-advertising-goldmine_431691
but the described spam scheme matches Micheal's description.
The pattern
  postmaster@some-domain.bounceio.net
is not overly popular in Google.
The whole thing looks like a very unsuccessful and inapt attempt
to make money from annoying mail users.

It might well be that my mail provider knows bounceio.net
and drops their messages even before they reach the spam filter.
Or maybe they already threatened bounce.io with lawsuits.
(The profession of my mail provider is invited spammer. Of course
 they hate any freebie spammers.)

Have a nice day :)

Thomas