Re: systemd and plymouth not caching LUKS passphrase

Thank you. Yes, I replied with the idea of removing the reference but
... obviously I didn't. I'll wait a couple of days before trying again
(I don't want to look like a spammer).

Best,

--
Ramon Diaz-Uriarte
Structural Biology and Biocomputing Programme