Re: Missing signatures for installer checksums

On 06/16/2016 07:44 AM, Brian wrote:
> On Thu 16 Jun 2016 at 08:18:18 -0400, Jude DaShiell wrote:
>
>> maybe an easier way if Sarah has smtp working on her debian box. Install
>> report-bug and run it.  If everything gets filled in correctly and
>> report-bug can actually send an e-mail, the bug report will be filed
>> correctly with everything debian expects.
>
> No local MTA needed for reportbug. Use 'smtphost bugs.debian.org' in the
> configuration file.

Figuring out how to file the bug report isn't a problem. The problem is I don't know what component is responsible for generating either the existing
checksum files or the .sign files for the ISOs. I guess it could be filed as a "general" bug https://bugs.debian.org/general if nobody knows where it
should really be filed.

> There does not appear to be a bug to report.
>
>   http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/jessie/main/installer-i386/current/images/

Are there signatures for the checksum files somewhere in there?

Thanks, Sarah