Re: Mailing-list configuration

On 06/15/2016 03:23 PM, Rodary Jacques wrote:

Not using any MUA, just a browser (Opera, which is BTW in the official Debian list: https://wiki.debian.org/WebBrowsers, non-free but I don't know why as it is a Mozilla clone; Mozilla isn't free and Google Chrome is :-D), and I read the posts of the list in this browser (or in any other) e.g.:

where I read: