Re: Big dummy at work again

On 2016-06-15, Curt <curty@free.fr> wrote:
> On 2016-06-15, Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> L'arroseuse arrosée.
>>

>> This is, or was, dead.  And it was part of an email about the main part of the
>> thread.

By the way, you don't get to say when a thread is dead or not, in case
you're more deluded than you're letting on.

> You violated the CoC while accusing him of violating the CoC.
>
>> Why contaminate the mailing list in order to keep it "pure"??

> What?

Oh I get it now.  **You** contaminated the list with mail that should have been
**private.** Take it on boarde.

>> And whilst we are complaining, this is the English language list.  The phrase
>> is " the biter bit".

Mediocre, and petty, too,  BTW.

--
Hypertext--or should I say the ideology of hypertext?--is ultrademocratic and
so entirely in harmony with the demagogic appeals to cultural democracy that