please no further bug reports about co-installability of plasma/kf5 and kde-l10n-some-language

Hi!

I hope this gets through even tough I am not subscribed currently. (I am not
interested in any replies, if you have questions, please ask on debian-kde
mailing list, thank you.)

I may only partly reach the target audience here:

Please stop reporting that kf5/plasma5 and kde-10-somelang is not co-
installable together.

The Qt/KDE team knows this and there are already at least 8 open bug reports.

As a user of testing/unstable you have to deal with an untranslated desktop
until someone from the Qt/KDE Kubuntu/Debian has dealt with the issue.

No amount of additional bug reports will speed up the process. Quite the
contrary, it just creates additional work for the team.

In any case its always a good idea to check for existing bug reports before
reporting a new one. reportbug even helps with that.

Thanks for your understanding,
--
Martin