HTB Upload problem

Hello there

I'm using the HTB qdisc. I do not have a problem with the download set
as follows. However, there are problems with the installation.

1. method:

tc qdisc del dev eth0 root handle 1: htb
tc class add dev eth0 parent 1:0 classid 1:1 htb rate 1024kbit
tc filter add dev eth0 protocol ip  parent 1:0 prio 0  u32 match ip
dst 192.168.3.18/32 flowid 1:1

2. method:

tc qdisc del dev eth0 root handle 1: htb
tc class add dev eth0 parent 1:0 classid 1:1 htb rate 1024kbit
tc class add dev eth0 parent 1:0 classid 1:2 htb rate 1024kbit
tc filter add dev eth0 protocol ip  parent 1:0 prio 0  u32 match ip
dst 192.168.3.10/32 flowid 1:1
tc filter add dev eth0 protocol ip  parent 1:0 prio 0  u32 match ip
src 192.168.3.10/32 flowid 1:2

What could be the problem?