Re: SOS

On Wed, 01 Jun 2016, John borley wrote:

> Hi I need your help my grandson downloaded your product on my
> Back up acer comp please can you help me how to reboot it off thank
> you mr j borley
>
> Sent from my iPhone

A little more info will help.

First, does the computer boot or not?  Will it POST?  Give details of
what shows on the screen after it's powered on, particularly, any error
messages.

What model Acer?

What OS did it originally have installed?

Do you know which version of Debian (I assume OS) was installed by you
grandson? Was it one of the OSes or something else.  This is important.

What does your grandson say he did or happened?

What is your level of computer expertise?