Re: google-chrome-stable on Wheezy

On 31/05/16 01:37 PM, Mike McGinn wrote:
Hell All,
My hard drive in my laptop took a dump on Friday, so after installing a
new one I installed Wheezy since I am not ready to move to Jessie yet.

The thing is, I am running the chromium-browser which is old and seems
to exit randomly. I would like to install my previous working (though
outdated) google-chrome-stable but I can not find a copy of the most
recently installed version. Does anyone know where this might be found?

Thanks,
Mike

Well as Sven said, Google has discontinued the 32 bit version....but it's still around.

https://pkgs.org/debian-ubuntu/google-i386/google-chrome-stable_48.0.2564.116-1_i386.deb.html

Among other locations.