Re: Improper visuals after update

anyone ?

On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 9:44 AM, Bhasker C V <bhasker@unixindia.com> wrote:

On Sun, May 29, 2016 at 10:47 PM, Ric Moore <wayward4now@gmail.com> wrote:
On 05/29/2016 03:38 PM, Bhasker C V wrote:
Hi,

   After an update I see that my dialog boxes are looking weird. I
cannot describe it but it looks as-if the contrast is lost or the theme
is not supported ? The boucing bars have gone missing but mouse over and
clicks work. This is especially bad with nm-applet. I use mate desktop

If anyone knows please can they  tell me how to get this fixed ?

An example image is attached at https://unsee.cc/zisapuge/
I'm running Sid and XFCE. My last updates pulled in a pile of Mate packages. I deleted them. Ric
I somehow have a feeling that my theme is not getting rendered properly.
I created a brand-new user just to make sure that my home dir's earlier files may not interfere with updates
The new user is also showing the same behaviour. Dialog boxes are not rendered properly. gtk ones are the worst suffering.

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html