Re: boot confuses 'fuse' as local file system

On 05/24/2016 04:09 PM, dummy user wrote:
>   it seems that boot script which runs 'mount' doesn't recognize fuse as remote file system.

Yes, because fuse can also be used for some local file systems, so
systemd can't know based on the type that this is indeed a remote
file system.

> Could you please tell me the way to mend it ?

Add the _netdev mount flag, then systemd will recongnize the file
system as remote, regardless of the type.

Note that instead of having

SUBTYPE#SOURCE DEST fuse OPTIONS 0 0

you can also write

SOURCE DEST fuse.SUBTYPE OPTIONS 0 0

Then systemd has a chance of detecting the file system. That said,
systemd doesn't detect curlftpfs to be a remote file system anyway
(it would with e.g. sshfs though), so in your case that wouldn't
help - but a thing to keep in mind generally speaking.

Regards,
Christian