Re: precompiled parallelfdtd solver for debian

On 5/20/2016 2:12 PM, Brian wrote:
On Fri 20 May 2016 at 14:01:33 -0500, Richard Owlett wrote:

On 5/20/2016 12:12 PM, Abdelkader Belahcene wrote:
Hi,
I want to use the parallelfdtd (parallel  Finite Difference Time
Domain (FDTD) ) solver , I got the source from github.
But the compilation is hard, and haven't succeed.

I want a precompiled for debian (ubuntu).
meep  seems is the compiled version,  but there are many packages
meep-lam4 meep-openmpi.

Someone can help me. thanks a lot

best regards

I can't answer your explicit question.

So why respond?

Because I not only *READ* his question but attempted to understand why he asked.
I then did some research and concluded that
  1. Scilab and/or Maxima may work
2. Both are packaged in such a way as to circumvent what I suspect is a problem.
  3. I also avoid speaking *EX CATHEDRA*