Re: What can AppArmor do?

On 5/20/2016 10:08 AM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
On Friday 20 May 2016 15:57:27 Richard Owlett wrote:
That statement reminds me of one of George Orwell's characters
saying "It means whatever I want it to mean."

No, Lewis Carol, Humpty Dumpty in Alice Through The Looking Glass.

“When I use a word,” Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, “it means
just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less.” “The question is,” said
Alice, “whether you can make words mean so many different things.” “The
question is,” said Humpty Dumpty, “which is to be master—that’s all.”

Lisi

*ROFL* Thank you.
"Alice Through The Looking Glass" is a more suitable metaphor for 'nix documentation ;/