Re: Jessie network issue

it appears that there is a problem with guest vm adapter type.  After changing , the network worked on reboot.

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 1:26 PM Roman Gelfand <rgelfand2@gmail.com> wrote:
I am running jessie on both virtualbox 5 host and guest.  The host networking is using eth0 interface and is fine.  On the guest, I have 8 virtual interfaces on the physical eth0.   When I bring up the guest, the networking service starts, yet the network is unreachable.  Then, when i restart the networking service, the network becomes reachable.

Looking at the syslog, I didn't find anything glaring.

Would anyone have a troubleshooiting suggestion or, perhaps, a solution.  BTW... ultimately this guest machine freezes.

Thanks in advance