How to change the link to the browser in kmail?

Hello all,

is there a way to change the browser, which is called, when a html link is
clicked within a mail?

I have to computers with identical software versions, but when I click on a
link they behave different. One of them is opening the link with konqueror, the
second wants to start Iceweasel.

And the second one does not have Iceweasel any more, but Firefox-esr. So that
connection is dead!

I believe, this should be able to be changed.

Please note: The configurations of the systemsettings in KDE are on both
computers identical!

Any hints are welcome.

Best regards

Hans