Re: emacs menu line disappeared

Not able to downgrade via synaptics, apparently because synaptic doesn't find the -3-18.9-1  package files, don't know why.
But I changed desktop environment to cinnamon, which behaves better. Now emacs have the standard toolbar icons, but
the ones from auctex does't show.  At least somewhat better!

Kjetil