Can not dial mobile broadband with Network-manager

Hi, everyone.

I try to use Network-manager in GNOME to dial a mobile broadband connection. My provider is China Unicom, and no username and password is need. But when I complete the setting and try to dial, a dialog is showed to input a password. If no password is inputed, the button for connecting is not enabled.

How can I dial a mobile broadband without any password in the Network-manager? Would you please tell me the method? Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Gulfstream