Gateway problem: have to add it manually after booting

I "solved" this problem by deleting the wireless connection and then adding it again.

On Debian Jessie I have to add the gateway to be able to get internet over a wireless connection. I do this by the command: "route add default gw 192.168.0.1 wlan0"
How to make the gateway available automatically on booting like it was before?

Extra info:
I managed to connect two computers on a network using SSH. In doing so I had changed the wireless network connection IPv4 settings from DHCP to manual to obtain a static IP address. I reverted it after the succesfull test. I do not recall making any other changes to the network settings.

Hope someone can help me on this one. Thanks.

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com