Re: Speech-To-Text?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speech_recognition_software_for_Linux
http://www.voxforge.org/

> Anyone out there who can help me accomplish my goal, using pocketsphinx
> or any other suitable tool?

I spent some years back in the beginning of the century doing research in
the area and playing with linux tools.
My conclusion back then (10+y ago) was that there is no usable STT and TTS
system. I later did a research and Master Thesis on Dialogue Systems
Things may have changed  now, but I doubt the quality of the linux software
anyway.
Basically there were/are just two providers of speach recognition engine
(IBM and Philips) resulting from joint force research in the 90'. It cost
millions to build. I've tested it and it worked very well 10y ago. It cost
about 150$US. But there are also cheaper versions with smaller domain
specific vocabulary.
If you want to play around you may try those linux tools, if you want
professional results, where you do not have too correct 60% of the text, go
buy or borrow one.

regards