Firefox install

I have been using the Firefox and Thunderbird packages from Mozilla for quite a while.  Now that Firefox is available directly from the Debian repository I am thinking of installing from there.  (I may wait until Thunderbird is also available, however.)

I figure that even if I am going to wait until Thunderbird is available from the repository, that I should get things set up and ready to go, so I am following the instructions on mozilla.debian.net.

I have updated my /etc/apt/sources.list file and installed both pkg-mozilla-archive-keyring and debian-keyring.  I have run aptitude update and the check of the newly installed key as suggested on mozilla.debian.net.  It gives the message about '1 signature not checked due to a missing key as expected'.

But when I try to run 'aptitude install -t jessie-backports firefox' I get the following:
  firefox
0 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 11 not upgraded.
Need to get 43.1 MB of archives. After unpacking 99.4 MB will be used.
WARNING: untrusted versions of the following packages will be installed!

Untrusted packages could compromise your system's security.
You should only proceed with the installation if you are certain that
this is what you want to do.

  firefox

Do you want to ignore this warning and proceed anyway?
To continue, enter "Yes"; to abort, enter "No": no
With the key installed, I would have thought that the package would be trusted.  Is there another step that I am missing, somewhere?

Marc