Re: Trouble getting posted

On Saturday 09 April 2016 12:14:45 Patrick Wiseman wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 9, 2016 at 12:04 PM, Gary Roach
> <gary719_list1@verizon.net>
>
> wrote:
> > I have tried to post a couple of things in the last few days with no
> > results. My posts never show up. So this is another test.
> >
> > Is it possible that your email client is not showing your post in
> > your
>
> inbox until it gets a reply? Gmail does that (annoyingly).
>
> Patrick

He is using icedove, the t-bird clone, posting from his own machine to
(apparently) an aol account.

Thats a google trademark and the reason I don't use gmail, which was my
first thought, but there is no trace of it having gone thru a google
server to get to the list.  But you may want to look at the headers
again as there must be at least 50 lines of headers on one of Gary's
msgs.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)