Re: Grossly OT - WW2 start
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Grossly OT - WW2 start
- From: Adam Wilson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 13:41:31 +0300
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20160326135210.GY13251@engels.historicalmaterialism.info>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAFMGiz-08GM8m5_7AbWQyAsaMWApXzYQBEL2gR_2PoKnN_D6mA@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <56F67EEE.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20160326135210.GY13251@engels.historicalmaterialism.info>
On Sat, 26 Mar 2016 09:52:10 -0400
Haines Brown <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 26, 2016 at 02:37:32PM +0100, deloptes wrote:
> > > Hmm, despite what you guys seem to think, WW2 started on 1 Sept 1939.
> It seems obvious that when the war started depends on one's
> situation. One could argue, for example, that it started in 1937 with
> the Rape of Nanking.
Surely the start of the Sino-Japanese war would count for more than an incident within it?
Description: OpenPGP digital signature