Re: Keyboard frozen after changing screen brightness

On Wed, 30 Mar 2016 11:55:43 +0200
Jan Niggemann <jn@hz6.de> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> since upgrading Wheezy -> Jessie, I have areproducible issue. I'll try
> my best to describe my setup, should anything be missing please ask for
> clarification.
>
> Environment
> Lenovo T400
> Jessie (i686)
> GNOME 3.14.1
>
> I boot normally and log in. When pressing Fn+Home to increase brightness
> or Fn+End to decrease brightness, I observe a very sluggish behaviour of
> the on screen brightness display (i.e. the "indicator icon" with the bar
> beneath, not the brightness itself which changes instantly): It takes
> almost one second before the icon comes up and the change in brightness
> is reflected on the osd.

FWIW, on my T61 running Jessie with XFCE 4, I also observe the
sluggishness, with both the volume OSD as well as the brightness one.
Once they come up, however, changes are reflected immediately, and even
after they disappear, pressing the volume / brightness keys brings them
back right away.

Celejar