Re: Changing Boot Order

Greetings,

I don't have an answer to your question but maybe sharing a personal experience will help with the problem entering bios setup. I recently had the same issue using a wireless keyboard and discovered the system only responded to a hardwired keyboard at that point in the boot process. By using a USB keyboard instead of the wireless, I was able to enter setup and change the boot order.

HTH

Tom Ashley