Re: Bond and Bridge problem

On 21.03.2016 09:31, Igor Cicimov wrote:
Hold on what is vlan doing here? Remove the vlan line and try again.

Igor, I tried lot of options to change and comment out, including this one, before posting here. So this option does not create a problem. It is here for future vlan tagging enabling in production.

It must have to do with the /etc/network/if-preup.d/bridge script I think. But why is the:
RTNETLINK answers: invalid argument

Which argument? To which command? This I can't dig out by myself.