Re: computer cann't shut down

On Sat, 19 Mar 2016, lina wrote:

> Every time since I installed the system,

Which one?  Jessie?  Testing (Stretch)?, Unstable?

Which desktop, if any?

What computer?

During the install, what options did you choose?  Or did you just use
the defaults?

> every time I tried Shut Down, it mainly restart again.

Through the desktop or terminal or both?  Have you tried as root, in a
terminal: shutdown -h now

> I checked online and tried several methods but still don't work.
>
> Can anyone suggest me how to solve it.

More information needed.  Otherwise, I'd just be guessing.