Re: Help

Install AMD64 as your processor supports it. Unless you have a particular reason for needing a 32bit install?

My previous ASUS laptop ran Debian great. Although, Debian and Ubuntu both had trouble recognizing my battery in my last Dell Laptop. I am sure there will be some tweaking involved with things like the touchpad.

Give the live cd a shot and see what you think.

https://www.debian.org/CD/live/