Re: flash?

On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 02:11:44PM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Monday 14 March 2016 13:50:10 Lisi Reisz wrote:
>
> > On Monday 14 March 2016 17:39:49 Reco wrote:
> > > 	Hi.

> > > I saw this gem in another thread today:
> > >
> > > deb http://mozilla.debian.net/ jessie-backports firefox-esr
> >
> > deb http://mozilla.debian.net/ wheezy-backports firefox-release
> >
> > for those of us on wheezy.  And you'll need the key if you haven't got
> > it.
> >
> > Lisi
>
> My wheezy-backports, and wheezy-update gpg keys are all being reported as
> defunct.  And I have done exactly zero to sources.list in months, so I
> assume it something debian has done in the last 2 or 3 weeks.

Be aware that Squeeze (Debian 6.*) has just ceased long term support.

Debian 8.4 and Debian 7.9 are about to come out in a couple of weeks.

Wheezy is about to be moved to LTS - kernel and the most important packages
only updated.

We're hoping to release Debian 9 early next year with Debian kernel 4.10

In the meantime, there's Debian 8 which works fine for most purposes but
maybe not for your CNC distribution. Maybe you need to prod them to update
their software.

All the best, as ever,

AndyC