Re: flash?

On Monday 14 March 2016 12:34:58 Alex Mestiashvili wrote:

> On 03/14/2016 05:28 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > On Monday 14 March 2016 12:22:45 Gene Heskett wrote:
> >> Greetings;
> >>
> >> Adobe just announced a whole passel of fixes, including the linux
> >> flash.
> >>
> >> When do we get them?
> >>
> >> Thanks.
> >>
> >> Cheers, Gene Heskett
> >
> > And a second question:
> >
> > How do I modify the apt-get sources files entry for mozilla/firefox
> > so it works again?
> >
> > Cheers, Gene Heskett
>
> Well, flash is evil :)
>
> update-flashplugin-nonfree  --status (flashplugin-nonfree) package

No update available, wheezy-updates and wheezy-backports is suddenly not
available, and the gpg keys aren't any good either, so how do I fix that
first, then maybe the rest of it will work again?

Seems debian folks have throw wheezy under the bus already.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)