No links?

Hi list,

when I am updating my system I get the following messages:

/sbin/ldconfig.real: /usr/lib/libbrscandec2.so.1 is not a symbolic link

/sbin/ldconfig.real: /usr/lib/libbrcolm2.so.1 is not a symbolic link

As these messages seem harmless, because everything is working fine, I checked
and yes: The system is not lying! There are no symbolic links but there are is
a big FILE named /sbin/ldconfig.real.

I suppose, this is a fragment from the older times.

So my question: Should I take some manually actions? If yes, what do you
suggest?

However, I can leave it as it is, as I found everything working. Just
wondered.

Best regards

Hans