Re: LVM disappeared after upgrade in jessie

I found the problem, here is what happened:

When first creating the raid partition for the lvm, I saved the config to /etc/mdadm.conf

Everything worked fine, because somehow it still got detected and was assembled as md127. I didnt notice and went on.

It seems that after an update (not shure which) it does not do the automated search and assembling of the unconfigured raid partitions anymore. I put the missing configuration in /etc/mdadm/mdadm.conf and everything is fine again.

thanks, Sebastian