Re: how to autologin with systemd?

Am 28.02.2016 um 23:38 schrieb Gregor Zattler:
> Dear debian users,  I configured systemd according to
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/automatic_login_to_virtual_console#Virtual_console
> in order to automatically log me in at system startup.  This
> worked fine till a few weeks ago:
>

> /etc/systemd/system/getty@tty1.service.d/override.conf:
>
> [Service]
> ExecStart=-/sbin/agetty -a my-user-name --noclear %I $TERM
> Type=idle

..

> Any ideas what's wrong with this?

You didn't say, which systemd version you are using. This is with v229.
See the journal:

$ journalctl -u getty@tty1.service
Feb 29 01:22:49 pluto systemd[1]: getty@tty1.service: Service has more
than one ExecStart= setting, which is only allowed for Type=oneshot
services. Refusing.

universe are pointed away from Earth?