Re: Debian as My home firewall/router

On 02/27/2016 06:22 AM, heqamilus wrote:
I know that is possible to build a firewall using Debian. I'm
searching for some tutorials, I need to know the system's utility to
configure  Debian installation in this way. For example, manage
network interfaces, NAT, vlan and optionally DNS

I'm able to do basic firewalling and install and use server
application.