Re: systemd and bash scripts

dear JB and debian users,

> On Sat, 2/27/16, Jean-Baptiste Thomas <cau2jeaf1honoq@laposte.net> wrote:
> Does mytest.sh have sane permissions (chmod 755) ?
> Is it placed where systemd can access it ? Does
>  it work better when it's in /tmp or some such ?

I had tried /usr/bin with no change in results

> Do ExecStart=bash  /root/bin/mytest.sh start
> or ExecStart=/bin/bash /root/bin/mytest.sh start
> work any better ?

I had tried these (even a wild
"/bin/cat /root/bin/mytest.sh | /bin/bash" that
made systemd go crazy with errors), but
still the same.

Something very strange goes on and probably
the wise thing is to use old good rc3.d links

thanks for looking into it
tand