Re: Can't recover my graphic session

Le 17/02/2016 00:54, debian-user@vvmail.fr a écrit :
Le 16/02/2016 16:44, debian-user@vvmail.fr a écrit :

Le 16/02/2016 16:10, Adam Wilson a écrit :
On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 15:08:24 +0100 Eric <debian-user@vvmail.fr> wrote:

And thanks for helping me!
I tried dpkg-reconfigure gdm3, but it didn't changed anything
unfortunately I'm still facing that nasty bug.
What can I do more, to fix it or give some more clues about it? I'd
like to avoid reinstall my debian.
It would be useful to have some more information. Could you please post
the output of dmesg? Then we can isolate the issue. Maybe.

Yes of course, someone like "dmesg | tee dmesg.log" until the bug comes back?
Here is the result of "dmesg -wH | tee dmesg.log": http://sebsauvage.net/paste/?2af21fad81437d15#mVwslV3ASY+2Rpg2u6aIIhVOrDVbt/tqEJVcqOOk1YQ=

Does it help to find out the reason of that bug?
Sorry to ask again about it, but my issue is still not solved.

I add two other informations if it can help to fix it:

- my grahic card is an Intel HD Graphics 4000 with i915 module:

lspci -vnn | grep VGA -A 12
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: Intel Corporation 3rd Gen Core processor Graphics Controller [8086:0166] (rev 09) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller]) Subsystem: Lenovo 3rd Gen Core processor Graphics Controller [17aa:21fa]
   Memory at f0000000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4M]
   Memory at e0000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=256M]
   I/O ports at 4000 [size=64]
   Expansion ROM at <unassigned> [disabled]
   Capabilities: <access denied>
   Kernel driver in use: i915
   Kernel modules: i915

- the result of a "cat /var/log/Xorg.0.log" : http://sebsauvage.net/paste/?dd06762356d72204#FAsw5w4xW1rjAEd4ipFD8OZDKLVCC8zcwC6KRMy63ig=

I would be very pleased if someone could help me to solve that annoying issue.

Best regards